9209-1Tufgrain Stacking Arm ChairLighter, Stronger and More Durable than any wood in the market
- Lightweight aluminum chairs with woodgrain metal finish
- Internally reinforced tubular aluminum legs
- High density molded foam seat
- Nickel rubber cushion glides
- Holds up to 350 pounds
- Durable coating provides protection against damage
- Standard plastic glides
- Stacking Quantity: 3
- Web seat construction is comfortable for long term sitting
- Walnut Tufgrain frames available for quick ship - confirm availability with your sales representative
- Frame consists of approximately 25-30% recycled content
- Optional casters on front legs
- Padded Arms (requires an additional .10 yards of COM per chair)
List Price Starts at $573Specify / Quote
Please click on swatch to add samples to cart.
more about Tufgrain metal chairs
What is Tufgrain?
Tufgrain is a faux woodgrain finish that has the beauty and warmth of real wood with the strength of powdercoat. It is chip and dent resistant and can be applied to lightweight aluminum chairs that are durable and versatile.
Woodgrain metal finishes have been used for years to add luster and permanence to a range of indoor and outdoor Architectural products, including windows, doors, appliances, cabinets, and more. Now, Falcon brings the power of woodgrain metal finishes to the commercial furniture market with Tufgrain. It is easy to clean and disinfect without long-term damage to the finish.
7952-1 Tufgrain Chair
9201-1 Tufgrain Chair