1. Contact Information
Commercial Furniture Group
810 West Hwy 25/70
Newport, TN 37821
3. Description of Services Offered
CFGroup provides commercialfurnituregroup.com as a service to its dealers, suppliers, and customers.
4. Acceptance of Terms
CFGroup, has the exclusive right to control accessibility, hours of use, features on the site, and any other information found on the site. CFGroup, can restrict access to any or all portions of the site or remove any information or content from the site at any time. CFGroup, reserves the right to terminate this site at any time without prior notice.
User is solely responsible for providing the equipment related to accessing the site, including all computer, remote communications equipment, telephone, or other equipment. CFG MAKES EVERY EFFORT TO INSURE THAT ANY INFORMATION AND VISUAL REPRESENTATION OF PRODUCTS ON THE WEBSITE SUCH AS BUT NOT LIMITED TO, MATERIALS, DIMENSIONS AND ALL REPRESENTATIONS OF SUCH SPECIFICATIONS IS ACCURATELY PORTRAYED IN EVERY WAY ON THE WEB SITE. HOWEVER NOTWITHSTANDING THIS EFFORT, CFG IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ACCURATE REPRESENTATION OF ANY SUCH DATA, DIGITAL IMAGES, COLORS, PATTERNS OR ANY GRAPHIC DESIGN ESPECIALLY THOSE WHICH DEPEND UPON THE EQUIPMENT OR EQUIPMENT SETTINGS THE USER MAY CHOOSE TO UTILIZE, SUCH AS COMPUTER MONITORS, CPUs, SCREEN SETTINGS, OPERATING SYSTEM SOFTWARE,PRINTERS ETC, TO ACCESS THE MATERIALS REPRESENTED ON THE SITE.THE USER MUST VALIDATE ANY AND ALL INFORMATION REPRESENTED ON THIS WEBSITE, WHICH THE USER DEEMS TO BE CRITICAL TO THE USER’S SPECIFICATION OR USE OF THE PRODUCT, THROUGH CUSTOMER SERVICE IN A WRITTEN QUOTE OR ORDER ACKNOWLEDGEMENT.
5. Copyrights and Trademarks
CFGroup, or its third party content providers own and shall retain all worldwide rights in the intellectual property of this site, including, but not limited to, trademarks,patents, inventions, ideas, trade secrets, the "look and feel" of the site, its color combinations, layout, and all other graphical elements, and the copyright in and to its original content. You should assume that everything you read or see on the site is copyrighted or otherwise protected and owned by CFGroup, or a third party who licensed the right to use such content to CFGroup. Unless otherwise expressly noted, nothing that you read or see on the site may be copied, reproduced, modified, distributed, transmitted, republished, displayed, or performed for commercial use without the prior written consent of CF Group.
6. Authorized Uses
CFGroup, grants the user a limited right to make the following uses of its copyrighted information from the site. ("Authorized Uses") You may reproduce the site content solely for your personal, noncommercial, educational, and informational use, and only if you keep such reproduced content intact with proper attribution and display of the copyright notice. Architects and designers may download and use the photo gallery portion of this site in connection with bids or requests for proposals for the sale by us and our authorized dealers of our furniture and products to end user customers, for internal training and for seminars. Thus, you may download or print site content, provided you do so for an Authorized use and provided you do not delete or change any of the information, including copyright and trademark notices. No other permission is granted to you to print, copy, reproduce, distribute, license, transfer, sell, transmit, upload, download, store, display in public, alter, or modify any of the site content.
Media should contact the Marketing Department at CF Group for permission to use the copyrighted information.
Authorized Use is not a transfer of title, and under this permission you may not:
- Alter the site content in any way;
- Use the site content for any public display (commercial or noncommercial) or for any purpose other than for Authorized Use;
- Remove any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary notations from the materials;
- Transfer the site content to another person, "frame" or "in-line link" the site content, "deep link" to the site content, or "mirror" the site content on any other server.
- Copy or modify, redistribute, republish, upload, adapt, or reuse any of the text, graphics, or other site content, or any of the source code or HTML code CF Group, uses to generate its website except as a part of an Authorized Use without prior written permission; or engage in any other conduct that violates the Copyright Act.
Authorized Use terminates automatically without notice if you breach any of this Agreement or any applicable law. Upon termination, you must immediately destroy any downloaded and/or printed site content.
7. Prohibited Conduct
User expressly agrees to refrain from doing, either personally or through an agent, any of the following:
- Use any device or other means to harvest information about other Users.
- Transmit, install, upload, or otherwise transfer any virus, program, process, advertisement, communication, or other item to the site or related servers and networks.
- Post any material on the site that is offensive to any other User. CFGroup, maintains the exclusive right to determine what is offensive.
- Post or store on the site any content that violates or infringes the intellectual property rights of others (including, but not limited to, copyrights, trademarks, trade secrets, patents and publicity rights).
- Modify the information found on the website.
- Engage in any action that CFGroup, determines is detrimental to the use and enjoyment of the website.
- Use the website for any unlawful or defamatory means.
- Transmit, install, upload, post, or otherwise transfer any information in violation of the laws of the United States, or post any information that could result in civil unrest.
- The site content should not be used in territories where the sale of products to which the content relates is not permitted.
8. Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability
Although CFGroup, has attempted to provide accurate information on the site, the Company makes no guarantee or warranty, expressed or implied, as to the reliability, accuracy, timeliness, or completeness of that information and assumes no responsibility for any errors or omissions therein. USER ACCESSES THIS SITE AT HIS OR HER OWN RISK. THE SITE IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS, AS AVAILABLE" BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, AND ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT ARE SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMED. NEITHER CFGROUP, NOR ITS AFFILIATES, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OR THIRD-PARTY CONTENT PROVIDERS SHALL BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS RESULTING FROM USE OR UNAVAILABILITY OF INFORMATION OR CONTENT ON THIS SITE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY LOST PROFITS, LOSS OR DAMAGE TO DATA, OR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, COMPENSATORY, OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, EVEN IF THEY HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
THIS DISCLAIMER IS APPLICABLE TO ANY DAMAGE OR INJURY RESULTING FROM NEGLIGENCE OR OMISSION OF CF GROUP., COMPUTER VIRUS OR OTHER SIMILAR ITEM, TELECOMMUNICATIONS OR EQUIPMENT ERRORS, OR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF USER INFORMATION THROUGH THEFT OR ANY OTHER MEANS. CF GROUP IS NOT LIABLE FOR CRIMINAL, TORTIOUS, OR NEGLIGENT ACTIONS OR OMISSIONS OF THIRD PARTIES, WHICH AFFECT THIS SITE.
IN NO EVENT WILL CFGROUP, OR ANY OF ITS AFFILIATES, AGENTS, EMPLOYEES, ASSIGNS, OR THIRD-PARTY CONTENT PROVIDERS BE HELD LIABLE FOR ANY TORTIOUS OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF OTHER USERS.
IN NO EVENT WILL CFGROUP, OR ANY OF ITS AFFILIATES, AGENTS, EMPLOYEES, THIRD-PARTY CONTENT PROVIDERS OR ASSIGNS BE HELD LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO EQUIPMENT, HARDWARE, OR OTHER PROPERTY OF USER OR PERSONAL INJURY WHICH ARISES IN CONNECTION WITH USE OF THE SITE.
9. Third-Party Content
CFGroup, is not the publisher or speaker of any information on the site that is provided by third-party content providers, and CFGroup, is not liable for any claims related to such information. Any mention in the site of products or services provided by third parties is for informational purposes only and constitutes neither an endorsement nor a recommendation by CFGroup. CFGroup, assumes no responsibility for those products or services. Any dealings among any User and any third parties mentioned on or found through the site are solely between such Users and such third parties, and are subject to any terms, conditions, warranties, or representations associated with such dealings.
CFGROUP, MAKES NO WARRANTY, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, OF THE ACCURACY, MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OF THE INFORMATION PROVIDED BY THIRD PARTIES. THIS INCLUDES, BUT IS NOT LIMITED TO, ANY INFORMATION FOUND ON A LINK LOCATED ON THIS SITE THAT ALLOWS USERS TO ACCESS INFORMATION FOUND ON ANOTHER SITE. ADDITIONALLY, CF GROUP DOES NOT WARRANT THE EXISTENCE OR FUNCTIONALITY OF ANY SITE, WHICH CAN BE ACCESSED THROUGH A LINK LOCATED ON THIS SITE.
User agrees to defend, indemnify, and otherwise hold harmless CFGroup, and its officers, directors, agents, employees, and assigns from and against any cause of action or claim, including legal fees, related to User's use of the site.
Users are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the site. CFGroup, will investigate occurrences of possible violations and will cooperate with all applicable law-enforcement authorities in prosecuting violators. Users are required to enter a user name and password to access secured extranets. In order to protect against unauthorized access to your account, it is recommended that you close the browser when you have finished using the site.
Users are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the site, including, but not limited to:
- Gaining unauthorized access to any portion, feature, or services offered by or through commercialfurniturecom, or any related systems, servers, or networks connected to the site by hacking, password "mining", or any other unauthorized means;
- Scanning or testing the vulnerability of the site or a system, server, or network connected to the site;
- Breaching the security or authentication measures on the site or any network connected to the site;
- Performing reverse look-ups or tracing any information, personal or otherwise, of any other User, User's account, commercialfurniture.com, CFGroup, or otherwise exploit any service or information made available by or through the site. Users may obtain their own personal information obtained by CFGroup, according to the terms of this Agreement;
- Taking any action that unreasonably or disproportionately burdens the commercialfurniture.com site's infrastructure, related systems, servers, or networks;
- Using any device, software, or other method to interfere or attempt to interfere with the normal performance, transactions conducted, or with any other person's use of commercialfurniture.com.
12. Termination of Agreement
Either CFGroup, or User may terminate this Agreement at its discretion. In addition to CFGroup's, other rights, CF Group may terminate access to this site or cancel membership to any service that CFGroup, provides on the site, if User breaches this Agreement in any way or engages in conduct that CFgroup, deems inappropriate. In the event of termination of this Agreement, the provisions in this paragraph and the provisions found in paragraphs 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, and 9 shall survive.
Links included at commercialfurnituregroup.com are provided for the use and convenience of the visitor. The appearance of a link on any page of this site does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation by CFGroup, nor should a link be in any way interpreted to imply that the site referenced has any relationship with CF Group.
CFGroup, does not generally object to links to commercialfurniture.com from third-party sites. CFGroup, does not, however, allow websites that use frames to link to any page on this site without prior written permission. You may not use any CFGroup, names, logos, designs, trademarks, or service marks in or with your links unless CFGroup, has entered into a specific written agreement with you to do so. As a rule, CFGroup, Inc., prefers that third-party sites link to the home/first page of commercialfurnituregroup.com.
14. Copyright Enforcement
CFGroup, honors the intellectual property rights of others and asks the same of Users of the site. CFGroup, may, in its sole discretion, terminate the accounts or access rights of Users whose actions infringe or otherwise violate the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe your work has been infringed, please provide CF Group with the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed, or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit CFGroup, to identify the material;
- Information that is reasonably sufficient to permit CFGroup, to contact the complaining party, such as address, telephone number and, if available, e-mail address;
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in a manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
CFGroup, can be contacted at the above address under the Contact Information section.
16. Privacy Statements
Information Collection: Information you Provide Us
We do not rent, sell, or exchange information about website visitors, except as required by law. We restrict access to visitor information to A LIMITED NUMBER OF qualified CF Group employees. Third parties who need access to commercialfurniture.com visitor information to provide operational or other support services are required by CFGroup, to comply with our high standards of security. We gather only the visitor information that is needed to administer our business and enhance and improve our websites.
Information Collection: Automatic Retrieval of Information
CFGroup, uses certain electronic tools to capture the type of browser and operating system being used. This information is only for use by CFGroup, to understand User behavior, which helps to improve site quality and functionality.
Information Collection: Cookies
17. Contact Information for Web Hosting Services
CFGroup, hosts commercialfurnituregroup.com internally. If you have any questions about commercialfurniture.com or and the practice of this site, privacy statement, or conduct, you may reach us by using the above contact information.